It is suggested where economy, reliability and capacity are requirements. The bucket elevator an economical and reliable solution for conveying a large amount of grain vertically, and cores, ground material and granulate.
The bucket conveyor can be set in a minimal place, it can be fixed into every silo system, because a conveying machine can be connected to the both sides of the bucket elevator and it conveys without waste. The bucket elevator needs a small place, they are placed anywhere in the system of grain conveying where vertical conveying is needed.
- Galvanized building.
- There are many variations because of the extensions.
- An elevator head with coating, with an anti-runback device, and abrasion-proof renewable steel.
- An oil-proof conveying brace.
- An extension piece fixing is produced in anhydrous building.
- An elevator bottom with brace pre-stressing steel.
- Gear motor with a bracket.
- Extensions 2-1-0,5-0,25m, 1piece of it with a 2m inspection box.
- The bolts and the tools of the buckets.
- The thickness of the plates:
- Head: 4/3mm
- Extension: 2mm
Bucket elevators: type SK, SK25-50, SK60-80, SK100-120
|Type||Capacity t/h||D outlet, inlet bucket||Buckets (pc)/m||Belt (mm))|
A ladder with a safety cage
Fixing with bolt connection
A platform with a safety railing and an ankle pad
Support made of steel
It is built with bolt connection
Use: in the case when the bracing of the elevator cannot be solved.